INFINITE CAMPUS INFO
Brentwood School District Brentwood, Missouri
> IC Portal Login
A portal account gives you access to:
- attendance information
- student schedules
- immunization records
- lunch account balances
- student assignments
- student grades/report cards
- view student Fees
- add $ to meals account online
Parents wishing to create a Parent Portal account may contact the school office for information on how to sign up for this feature.
District and School Communication to Parents via ParentSquare!
Brentwood School District uses ParentSquare for school and district communication to families. With ParentSquare, uses can choose their preferred method of communication, including text, email, or app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent using their preferred email address and phone number.
We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
We promise to only send you information closely related to school. You can opt-out at any time. See this document for more information about opting-out from our communications.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Receive inclement weather, closure, or other emergency updates
- and MORE!
Stay involved in your child's learning and download the ParentSquare App on iOS or Android devices today!
Dear Brentwood Families,
Brentwood School District is proud to introduce its partnership with Canvas by Instructure for the upcoming school year. Canvas by Instructure is a Learning Management System (LMS) designed to better help students, parents, and teachers navigate online learning. Canvas implements the same concepts as Google Classroom, but with more sophisticated tools to improve the user experience of teachers and families alike.
From a big picture perspective, the goal of Canvas is to become a central warehouse of all classroom content, documentation, assignments, quizzes, grading, schedules, and general information related to each class. Content can be created with Canvas, or pulled in from Google, YouTube, and many other resources already in use today. Parents and students will no longer need to access a number of various websites to complete coursework or support their student.
- Canvas Parent Introduction Video
- Canvas Student Introduction Video
- Canvas Information Night - Secondary Education
How might teachers benefit from Canvas? Teachers can use Canvas to:
- Receive and grade student assignments, discussions, and quizzes.
- Easily align assignments and rubrics to standards and/or learning objectives.
- Provide students with written, audio, or video feedback and multiple revision/submission opportunities.
- Organize all work and course-related events into one, drag-and-drop calendar.
- Push course notifications to students via email and text.
How might a student benefit from Canvas? Students can use Canvas to:
- Access class materials (calendar, assignments, quizzes, etc.) online using any device or any browser.
- Track their progress through ongoing teacher feedback tools.
- Receive course announcements, grade notifications, etc. instantaneously on their preferred device(s).
- Easily collaborate with peers and teachers.
How might a parent benefit from Canvas? Parents can use Canvas to:
- Easily track multiple children/classes with one access point.
- Check student grades.
- View assignment due dates.
- Read instructions for assignments and projects.
- Follow teacher calendars.
- Easily communicate with teachers.
- Use Canvas mobile app for additional access and alerts.
More information, including training opportunities, will be available for parents and students soon. In the meantime, you can learn more about Canvas by visiting our website, www.brentwoodmoschools.org and clicking on Academics.